Thank you for your interest in Rowley Company. Please review these openings and email your resume to email@example.com. If you are chosen for further consideration, someone will contact you promptly.
Senior Associate Brand Manager
We are currently seeking a senior associate brand manager to assist in the creation of brand strategy and marketing direction across Rowley’s brand portfolio - delivering against key value, brand health and volume/sales/profit growth objectives. This person will oversee development and execution of the tactical activities for our brands and contribute to strategy development and long-term brand planning.
Description / Responsibilities:
Consumer & Marketing Insights
- Supports business growth with analysis and insights. Monitors brand and category sales trends. Provides relevant reports and recommendations to key stakeholders.
- Conducts competitive analysis to determine potential product gaps and pricing opportunities.
- Works with R&D and other cross-functional teams to identify and scope highest potential business development opportunities in key product and end user segments using a variety of tools, including primary and secondary market research studies, market and product trend information, and financial analysis.
- Collaborates with brand manager to set and implement long term brand vision and strategy
- Ensures that brand architecture and the “soul of the brand” runs through all marketing activities, communications and expressions of visual brand identity.
- Partners with peers and other internal partners (Finance, Sales, R&D) to ensure all brand projects meet milestones and budgets/ROI.
- Manages assigned marketing communication projects from concept to completion, develops new ideas that support brand strategy / achieve agreed-upon brand goals, and provides analysis of project performance indicators and ROI to guide ongoing strategic and tactical development.
- Develops and implements promotional programs, including but not limited to sales force promotional materials, website / ecommerce landing pages, social media, coupon programs, and direct mail programs.
- Ensures marketing campaigns, lead scoring and other marketing programs are actively running within marketing automation platform.
Desired Skills & Education
- Four-year college degree
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Retail, private-label and professional brand experience preferred
- Marketing financial management / analysis experience
- Dedication to driving for results / outcomes critical to success
- Knowledge of décor industry and window treatments a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience. Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
Sales Experience Support
Customer Service: Take ownership of an order from its entry into our system to its delivery into our customer's hands. Leave a smile on the face of each customer who calls using your "can-do" attitude, exceptional computer skills, and workroom knowledge.
Customer Service-Bilingual: Hacer todo que dice anteriormente, pero en español!