Position: National Sales Manager - Workroom
Position: National Sales Manager
Type: Permanent / Remote
Reports To: Vice Chairman
For over 60 years, Rowley Company has proudly served the window covering workroom industry. In recent years, we have expanded our product portfolio to include decorative drapery hardware and recently launched our new Elements® Shade Collection line of products. With our growth as a company, serving the broader window covering industry, we are seeking a dedicated sales leader with a passion for workrooms across the USA.
- 10-15 years’ experience in the window covering industry.
- A demonstrated passion for workrooms that serve both residential and commercial end users.
- A demonstrated passion and interest in Interior Design.
- Extensive experience in owning or working in a workroom.
- An active member of the WCAA and familiar with the unique needs of this group of business owners.
- Strong product and application knowledge of workroom products.
- A very good listener who will build relationships with the workroom community.
- This position will report to the Vice Chairman of Rowley.
- This position will be responsible to lead the Rowley leadership team in meeting the needs of the workroom community.
- Responsible for reviewing and identifying the right products to maintain in our warehouses.
- Assist our R&D team with product design, development and testing that meet the needs of workrooms.
- Represent Rowley to the workroom community including WCAA chapter meetings and industry trade shows.
- Frequent travel is required while recognizing the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience, upside potential and an incentive program tied to positive results.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org If you are chosen for further consideration, someone will contact you promptly.
Back to Careers