Sealah Shaper Wire
Truck Freight Rates for Overweight & Oversized Items
Your entire order will ship out via truck freight when there is an oversized item in your cart or your total cart weight is over 150 lbs.
|Base Rate (Overweight or Oversized)||Commercial||Residential|
|150 - 249 (0 - 249 if Oversized)||$195||$330|
|250 - 500 lbs||$264||$360|
|501 - 750 lbs||$355||$480|
|751 - 1000 lbs||$410||$530|
|Over 1000 lbs*|
|92" or greater and less than 144"||$250|
|144" or greater and less than 180"||$600|
|180" or greater and less than 216"||$800|
|216" or greater and less than 240"||$1,000|
|240" or greater||$1,200|
If your order is under 150lbs. and within a 92" - 104" length, you may qualify for a small parcel shipping rate at a reduced cost.
Orders over 1,000 lbs. need to be placed via our call center.
Please call 800-343-4542 to receive the best freight rate.
Sealah Shaper Wire
- 20 Gauge Shaper Wire (SLW01/7) is ideal for light weight fabric returns, enhancing ruffles and making three dimensional designs.
- Flat Shaper Wire (SLW02/10) with ¼” brass wire is best for shaping valances, draperies and other window treatments.
- Pressure-sensitive, industrial strength peel and stick adhesive on both sides.
- Simply peel back release liner, apply to back side of face fabric, cover with lining or encase by sewing and shape as desired.
- Brass wire will not rust or tarnish.
- Yardage is approximate.
- NO RETURNS on Clearance Items.
Welcome to Rowley® Design Your Windows
Design Your Window custom built systems are available exclusively for trade professionals.
Retail Customers & Guests
Rowley retail customers and guests are welcome to browse Design Your Window systems and contact a local trade professional for pricing and order information.
If you have a Rowley Trade Account, please use your Rowley trade login to start designing with the Design Your Window feature.
If you are a Trade Professional and do not have a Rowley Trade Account, please complete theTrade Account Request Form. Trade Login