Slim Drapery Motor
Truck Freight Rates for Overweight & Oversized Items
Your entire order will ship out via truck freight when there is an oversized item in your cart or your total cart weight is over 150 lbs.
|Base Rate (Overweight or Oversized)||Commercial||Residential|
|150 - 249 (0 - 249 if Oversized)||$195||$330|
|250 - 500 lbs||$264||$360|
|501 - 750 lbs||$355||$480|
|751 - 1000 lbs||$410||$530|
|Over 1000 lbs*|
|92" or greater and less than 144"||$250|
|144" or greater and less than 180"||$600|
|180" or greater and less than 216"||$800|
|216" or greater and less than 240"||$1,000|
|240" or greater||$1,200|
If your order is under 150lbs. and within a 92" - 104" length, you may qualify for a small parcel shipping rate at a reduced cost.
Orders over 1,000 lbs. need to be placed via our call center.
Please call 800-343-4542 to receive the best freight rate.
Slim Drapery Motor
The R-TEC Automation® Slim Drapery Motor is designed to install seamlessly behind the drapery panel with quiet start / stop operation, the ability to easily recharge without having to remove the motor and up to 500 cycles per charge, providing the ultimate integrated functionality without compromising the look of your window treatment.
- 2-Way RF Communication: Integrated radio frequency control allows for easy programming of individual, group or all control across window treatments.
- Adjustable Speed: Choose from three options to customize the open / close speed of the drapery treatment.
- Manual Override: Permits the drapery to be adjusted manually without the use of a remote or in the event of a power outage.
- Favorite Position: Allows a most used or favorite position to be set between open and close limit settings.
- IOT Integration: Pairs with several voice control systems using the R-TEC Hub and Automation® App, including Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT and SmartThings.
- Obstruction Detection: If the drapery motion is obstructed while the motor is running, the motor stops automatically to prevent damage.
- Preferred Open / Close Limit Settings: Electronic "autoset" limits accurately program preferred open and close limit settings.
- Quiet Operation: Powerful, smooth and quiet operation suitable for both residential and commercial environments.
- Interchangeable Power Source: Choose connection via a rechargeable Li-ion Battery RTMLDSSB or 110v AC Power Transformer RTMDSSPT.
- Optimal Solar Recharge Option: Pairs with optional Solar Panel Battery Charger RTMSOLAR2 for autonomous recharging if using the Li-ion Battery power option, creating an eco friendly environment.
- Can be top mounted with R-TEC Automation® Track and Track with Fascia Systems.
- Compatible with R-TEC Smart Controls.
- View helpful ordering information on R-TEC Automation® Track Systems. When ready to order, complete the Custom Solutions Order Form. For more details, visit R-TEC Automation® Track Systems.
Gain the competitive edge through R-TEC Automation® education and training, visit the R-TEC Automation® Education Library for product instructions, videos, how-to guides and more.