The R-TEC Automation® Slim Drapery Motor is designed to install seamlessly behind the drapery panel with quiet start / stop operation, the ability to easily recharge without having to remove the motor and up to 500 cycles per charge, providing the ultimate integrated functionality without compromising the look of your window treatment.
- 2-Way RF Communication: Integrated radio frequency control allows for easy programming of individual, group or all control across window treatments.
- Adjustable Speed: Choose from three options to customize the open / close speed of the drapery treatment.
- Manual Override: Permits the drapery to be adjusted manually without the use of a remote or in the event of a power outage.
- Favorite Position: Allows a most used or favorite position to
be set between open and close limit settings.
- IOT Integration: Pairs with several voice control systems using
the R-TEC Hub and Automation® App, including
Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google
Assistant, IFTTT and SmartThings.
- Obstruction Detection: If the drapery motion is obstructed while
the motor is running, the motor stops
automatically to prevent damage.
- Preferred Open / Close Limit Settings: Electronic "autoset" limits accurately program
preferred open and close limit settings.
- Quiet Operation: Powerful, smooth and quiet operation
suitable for both residential and commercial
- Interchangeable Power Source: Choose connection via a rechargeable Li-ion Battery RTMLDSSB or 110v AC Power Transformer RTMDSSPT.
- Optimal Solar Recharge Option: Pairs with optional Solar Panel Battery Charger RTMSOLAR2 for autonomous recharging if using the Li-ion Battery power option, creating an
eco friendly environment.
- Can be top mounted with R-TEC Automation® Track and Track with Fascia Systems.
- Compatible with R-TEC Smart Controls.
- View helpful ordering information on R-TEC Automation® Track Systems. When ready to order, complete the Custom Solutions Order Form. For more details, visit R-TEC Automation® Track Systems.