Position: FP&A Analyst
Position: FP&A Analyst
Type: Permanent / On-premise
Reports To: CFO
Location: Dallas, TX
Rowley Company is a leading manufacturer and international distributor of home décor products that incorporate value added services and solutions designed for our professional trade and retail partners. Since 1962, the Company has been helping support drapery and upholstery workrooms, installers, and designers by providing the tools, supplies, education, and technical expertise that they need to successfully grow their businesses. Their vast portfolio offers over 15,000 products available for same day delivery and are used worldwide in window covering design, fabrication, and installation, quilting and upholstery. The Company serves customers within a wide range of industries including residential, retail, hospitability, healthcare, education and marine.
- Privately held mid-market company
- Corporate headquarters in Dallas, TX, with manufacturing and warehousing in Dallas, TX and warehousing in Charlotte, NC
- Approximately 120 employees
The FP&A Analyst will report to the Company’s CFO and will provide planning and finance support for all Rowley Company businesses and provide senior management with decision making tools on a regular basis.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Work on month-end forecasting cycles and preparation of monthly financial reporting packages by providing pro forma financial statements, forecasts, or various ad hoc analyses.
- Develop long-term financial statements/forecasts on a regular basis.
- Help identify profit improvement and/or cost reduction opportunities.
- Working with senior management and other team members, perform financial scenario analyses.
- Support budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning processes.
- Other duties as assigned by CFO or Vice Chairman.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- MBA or CPA Preferred
Technical Skills & Prior Experience
- Strong quantitative / analytical skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Willing to take a hands-on approach
- 3-5 years of previous experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Successful cross functional leadership and ability to effectively interact with senior team members
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint – Excel skills need to be advanced
- ERP experience with NetSuite or Sage is a plus
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com If you are chosen for further consideration, someone will contact you promptly.
Back to Careers